Thursday, December 16, 2010

Beautiful Agony Sounds

tasty baked sweet potato in salted version


This recipe was really delicious surprise, when I read here, I immediately thought it was an original way to enjoy this sweet potato I like it, but at the same time I find cloying after a few mouthfuls.
A very simple recipe but very fragrant, from the bottom of Sonia I then added two different spices, the tonka bean a nice lady gave me and ginger powder.

It seems perfect to participate in the contest - Putting down roots - to Labna .

Ingredients , sweet potatoes, 2 or 3 tablespoons oil and 2 or 3 tablespoons of soy sauce for each potato, (depending on size) a tablespoon of powdered ginger, 1 grated tonka bean, a pinch of dried chilli powder to taste.

Preparation: Cut the potatoes into thick slices, emulsify two liquids with spices and brush the slices on both sides, pour the remaining sauce over the slices resting in an ovenproof dish. Preheat oven to 200 degrees and bake for 30 minutes, or until they are golden and tender.


0 comments:

Post a Comment