Monday, December 6, 2010

When Is The Best Time Book International Flight

crackers, paprika and curry


was a long time I wanted to attempt in the Bill of crackers, but I had to find a recipe that I would make it not too complicated, the book is looking similar on the Web, however, often recipe calls for yeast and its timing, and I expected to be on standby I did not want to.

I decided for a classic flour, water, oil and salt. In fact, these have nothing to do with the crispness and lightness of the crackers you can buy, probably due to the fact that I'm not with my yeast and then can not even call crackers, biscuits, but simply salted pretzels, spicy in my case, but you can have fun with the addition of seeds, spices, chili and more.

I found the basic recipe here and it seemed just what I wanted even changing the ingredients to be added to taste, I am also reminded of the gadgets have with the letters with which to print and write in this case salt on the biscuit and I have fun ^____^

A couple of tips, cooking times of 12 minutes I am not enough, after this time they were cooked but soft and I wanted them crispy, perhaps I had to spread them thinner ........ So I left them at 100 degrees for at least 30 minutes (can not remember exactly, maybe more than that) and then those that have spread into the baking tray in the top of the oven were slightly inflated, while those in the lower part have retained the exact form, then regulator a bit 'you .


Ingredients: 300 gr. flour 0, 9 tablespoons of oil, a teaspoon of paprika strong , 3 teaspoons of curry powder, a tablespoon of salt water as much as you need.

Preparation: Mix all dry ingredients, add the oil a bit 'of water and begin to pay by adding more water until dough is soft but substantial, let stand half an hour and then roll out thinly helping dusting of flour. Get the molds and bake at 180 degrees for about half an hour or until it will dry well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment