Friday, February 11, 2011

What Kind Of Drug Test Does Sycuan Do

ricotta baked with apples Jerusalem artichokes and olives


I played the ricotta (which is actually the first salt if you leave it lightly seasoned) home-made, using two liters of milk and juice of 1 large lemon to coagulate the milk and half a teaspoon of salt.
I've made two loaves of 250 grams. I put in two baskets-basket that I kept after buying the ricotta, leaving it to drain for a few days before use.

is not the first time that I do and I usually eat it fresh as it comes, but this time I decided to make something slightly more elaborate and put it in the oven, I took two cubes red curry paste that I keep in the freezer so as to have a sauce ready, and so I turned into a second character but still light.

Ingredients for 4: two loaves of cheese, two cubes of red curry paste, Jerusalem artichokes, parsley, oil, black olives to taste, salt and pepper.

Preparation: Clean the artichokes and cut into pieces, place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet to oven and lean around the ricotta with the vegetables, dissolve the curry paste with two tablespoons of oil and three of water and pour the ricotta and the Jerusalem artichokes, olives and salt scattered.
Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees. Next, remove from oven and find out, refuel, leaving another 15 minutes to cook or at least until the vegetables are tender, then set the oven with a grill and allow to brown a few minutes until it forms a light crust.
and Serve sprinkled with chopped parsley, add a little olive oil and freshly ground pepper.


0 comments:

Post a Comment