Friday, February 4, 2011

Why Does A Toothache Hurt More In The Night?

oriental pork loin roasted hazelnut cake with pudding in the microwave


I do not know how it ended in my pantry ..... hypothesis could be that there is over by mistake ..... but it could be the thing that has teased me to try ...... or better to say to try to make a pie in the microwave, the first and last time I made a cake in the microwave goes back about 10 years ago when I bought it, but the result was a cake suitable for anemic and play ping pong, so the disappointment was such that not take most considered the idea of \u200b\u200bus still ...... this cake until I found myself just three sachets of yeast for microwave O___O


Behind every bag is a recipe for fortune Otherwise, I do not think I would have thrown in this new attempt, one was the sponge and the other was a chocolate cake, I choose the second despite not having cocoa, in fact, is what you see on instant coffee, the 'I have replaced replacing it with an equal weight of flour, and not to risk throwing a pie .... full confidence in the result was rather small, I decided to halve the dose.

would also be a wet and I wanted a simple cake I have removed us breakfast ......^_____^ yes yes it is true, I finally made another cake, but according to the criteria that you can find the recipe exactly here.

And the result? much better than the first experience, it remains rather dry .... since I have omitted the wet, maybe it would just be ..... hmma, the important thing is to make soup with your coffee is perfect.

Remember that to make the pies all the ingredients must be at room temperature, or the risk of collapse even before leaving the microwave oven is normal is very high, This is the master baker said one of a course which I attended.

Ingredients for 3 / 4 : 50 gr. butter (room temperature), 70 gr. of white cane sugar, pinch of salt, 1 egg, 40 gr. Finely blend of hazelnuts, 50 grams. flour, 60 gr. frumina of 30 ml. of milk. For a pan square cm. 18 side.

Preparation: Work the butter with the sugar and salt, add egg and chopped hazelnuts. Pour the sifted flours and mix, a bit 'at a time alternately with the milk, stirring just until the last to disperse the yeast in the dough. Place a sheet of paper baked in a pan at least 5 cm high. or ensure that the package leaves the board as required, and bake at 650 Watt with grill for 7 minutes 6 seconds even me. Let stand out of the oven for 10 minutes before you unmold and let cool on wire rack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment